Wisdom Healing Qigong™
What is Qigong?
Qi (Chi) means “life energy” and gong means “cultivation and its benefits.” Qigong, an ancient technology and revitalized science of energy healing, has developed through more than 5000 years of Chinese history. Through gentle movement, visualization, sound, breathing and conscious intention, the ancient practice of Qigong energy healing dynamically restores the life energy and creative power within oneself. As the underlying causes of life's challenges are released, you reconnect with the universal source and bring new and vital energy streams into the flow of life. With this practice, you amplify a web of positive changes for you, your loved ones, and planet Earth.
What are the benefits of Qigong?
By tapping into this ancient healing technology, you will develop powerful tools for self-healing. Common Qigong Benefits:
- Strengthen your endocrine and immune system
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Achieve a deeper sense of well-being, emotional stability and balance
- Become empowered to attract positive changes into your life
- Enhance other mind-body-spiritual practices you may be following
- Deepen your connection to universal healing energy
Research has found Qigong training:
- Initiates the relaxation response; decreasing heart rate and blood pressure
- Alters the neurochemistry profile moderating pain, depression and addictive cravings, as well as optimizing immune capability
- Enhances the efficiency of the immune system through increased rate and flow of the lymphatic fluid
- Improves resistance to disease and infection and increases the efficiency of cell metabolism and tissue regeneration
- Coordinates right/left brain hemisphere dominance promoting deep sleep, reduced anxiety and mental clarity
- Induces alpha and theta brain waves which reduce heart rate and blood pressure, facilitating relaxation, and mental focus
- Moderates the function of the glands, as well as the fluid of the brain and spinal cord, which mediates pain and mood, potentiating immune function
Wisdom Healing Qigong™
Wisdom Healing Qigong was developed by Dr. Ming Pang, a Qigong Grandmaster trained in both western medicine and traditional chinese medicine. He synthesized his profound medical knowledge of the old and new healing sciences with the ancient Qigong practice. The result is an integrative system of self-healing and cultivation that is suited for the modern pragmatic world.
Wisdom Healing Qigong™ in China
Among the many styles of Qigong, Zhineng (Tszu-nen) Qigong , known as Wisdom Healing™ Qigong or ChiLel™ in the West, is one of the most powerful. Translated literally, Zhineng Qigong means “Cultivating Wisdom Energy Ability .”
In the 1980's Grandmaster Dr. Pang founded the world’s largest medicine-less hospital known as “Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Training and Recovery Center.” Through enormous scientific research (3000 research papers were published during the 90’s), and more than 20 years of experimenting with Qigong healing, Wisdom Healing Qigong has developed into a scientific system of working with energy to improve life including healing. He has published more than 10 books to present this cultural treasure to humanity.
During the hospital's tenure, patients admitted to the Center were initially diagnosed by medical professionals, then assigned to Qigong teachers. After 24 days of stay and daily practice, they were given a battery of medical tests. Patients were enrolled in the center as students to learn the art of self-healing and graduated not only as physically healthy or recovering persons but also as much happier and integrated beings.
The Center has trained thousands of Qigong teachers and many Master Teachers. Most of them have chosen to dedicate their life to Qigong healing, to share and teach.
Healing Research in China
During the two decades the center operated, it treated more than 200,000 patients. In 1998 from March until June, 2,088 persons were practicing in the Center. From this number of persons the following cumulative results were obtained: