Wisdom Healing Intensive Qigong Retreat
What: Wisdom Healing Intensive Retreat led by Master Mingtong Gu
Where: The Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong in Santa Fe, NM
When: March 1 - 21, 2017, you may register for a:
• 21 day Retreat
• 14 day Retreat
• 7 day Retreat
-WEEK ONE -March 1-7. Double Room - SOLD OUT
-WEEK TWO & THREE-Space still Available -
Double, Dorm, Commuter Options - Register Now
Who: Open to all participants
Price Range (US currency):
• 21 day Retreat $4397 - $5497
• 14 day Retreat $3397 - $4197
• 7 day Retreat $1897 - $2397
The new Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong is unlike any center in North America. It is based on the principles and goals of the Qigong Center in China, where Master Mingtong Gu trained with Dr. Ming Pang. This new center is the continuation and expansion of the energy created in China to assist those with chronic illness to help heal themselves with Wisdom Healing Qigong.
• Double Rooms - with shared bathroom. Optional Upgrade to Single Room, based on availability. Includes 3 daily meals at the Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong.
• Dormitory - Shared Room with 4 Beds with shared bathroom. Men and Women's Quarters. Includes 3 daily meals at the Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong.
• Commuter - Includes 3 daily meals at the Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong.
Prices range from $1,897 to $6,697, dependent on length of stay and accommodations. Go to REGISTRATION for pricing details.
Daily Schedule for March 2017 Healing Intensive Retreat
Nursing CEs - Nursing CEs available for all 3 weeks of retreat. Nursing CEs are issued by the CA BRN Check with your state board to see if they accept CA BRN issued CEs, as most states do.
Massage CEs - Massage CEs available for all 3 weeks of retreat.
Scholarships are available for the March 2017 Retreat. Deadline ended January 15, 2017. A typical scholarship award is $400 - $800 towards your Healing Qigong Retreat. Learn more about scholarships and apply.
The Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong
The Kiva - Main Hall