2013 Summit: Open Your Heart, Be The Change
A Qigong Workshop Event with Master Mingtong Gu and Guest Teachers
Sunday, March 3, 2013
11am - 6pm
Marina District of Richmond, CA
*Plenty of free parking at the venue
Sign up now for the Open Your Heart, Be The Change, and join Master Mingtong Gu and other guest teachers to celebrate the transformation 2012 and beyond with practice of open heart with thousands of people in person and online.
- How to Open Your Heart using the ancient technology of Wisdom Healing Qigong and other methods taught by the experts
- How to keep your heart open even when feeling other emotions such as anger and fear
- How to tap into and release limiting, stressful, and negative emotions
- How your Open Heart can transform suffering and challenges at this particular time in humanity
- How to activate essential qualities of the heart including wisdom, joy, love and passion
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain tangible tools to Open Your Heart to transform your personal life as well as the collective reality to truly make a difference.
Special guest teachers and musicians will celebrate this live summit of open heart together with thousands in person and online. Your registration includes both in person and online access. OR, you can choose to join us online for part of the day at a reduced cost of $33:
Morning session (11am - 3pm with an hour break) featuring music by Jennifer Berezan, Qigong movement and Stephan Dinan. Afternoon session:(3pm - 6pm) featuring Qigong movement, Patricia Ellsberg, Barbara Marx-Hubbard video and healing ceremony. All on-demand videos will be available until 3.31.13.
CE's (6 units) are available for CA licensed Acupuncturists and MFT/LCSW.
Cost: $55 Walk - in Registration Available