July 7, 2012, to July 22, 2012, from
10:00 am on first day only
5:00 pm on last day
- Petaluma, CA, US
WHQ Retreat For Health Professional: Applying Qigong Wisdom to Your Profession
learn to receive more healing and energy for Yourself while doing healing for others
What You Will Learn: Course Overview
Expand Your Healing Ability and Energy Field: Learn and practice to heal yourself and others simultaneously
Learn Advanced Lachi and Fachi variations as taught at the medicine-less Qigong hospital in China.
Expand your healing abilities. Accelerate your healing capacity to receive and transmit healing energy to yourself, others and the world.
Cultivate how to see energy in a more awakened state of mind.
Guide group healing circles: an important step in empowering yourself and in serving others.
Advance your practice of Lift Chi Up Pour Chi Down and other methods with deeper visualizations.
Apply Qigong principles to other healing professions.
NEWAdvanced practice of brain activation and paranormal perception.
Learn how to work with Chi Reactions
Learn how to effectively practice Healing Mind and Heart for yourself and others
*This retreat is being offered for the 2nd time in US and will prepare you for a dedicated group of advanced teaching and practice in 2013.
** This retreat is credited for Qigong Therapy Practitioner certification. Read more
Professional Training Retreats 2012 - Continued
• Session 1: July 7-12 Level 1 Certification Teachers
• Session 1B: July 10-12 Level 1 Certification Teachers
• Session 2: July 12-17 Level 2 Certification Teachers
• Session 2A: July 12-15 Level 2 Certification Teachers
• Session 2B: July 15-17 Level 2 Certification Teachers
• Session 3: July 17 -22 Qigong Therapist Training
--Session 3 is credited towards CEU for L.A.c and MFT&LCSW
Retreat Curriculum Highlights:
• Session 1: July 7-12 Level 1 Certification Learn to teach and demonstrate the Preliminary Practices Additional curriculum: chi field, advanced teaching in Preliminary Practices and teaching basic Lachi.
Who should attend session 1? • If you have not attended TT retreat previously. • If you are ready to be certified in Level I. • If you want to deepen your skill of teaching Preliminary Practices.
• Session 1B: July 10-12 Learn to teach and demonstrate Lachi, certification for Level I demonstrations of teaching Preliminary practices
Who can attend session 1B only? • If you have attended a TT retreat previously and are ready to be certified in Level I. Come and demonstrate your confidence in teaching the Preliminary Practices; • If want to deepen your skill of teaching Lachi and can not attend the full session.
• Session 2 July 12 - 17 Level 2 Certification
• Session 2A: July 12-15 Primary focus is on leading and teaching Sound Healing for Level II certification
Additional curriculum: advanced sound healing and HYLT essence mantra for your personal cultivation; teaching the basics of LCUPCD.
Who should attend session 2A? • If you have attended TT retreat previously, are ready to be certified in Level I and also want to work towards Level 2 certification. • If you have been certified in Level I prior to Dec. 2011, and are eager to deepen your skill of practicing and teaching sound healing.
• Session 2B: July 15-17 Learn to teach and demonstrate LCUPCD
Additional curriculum: advanced LCUPCD, standing meditation, essence mantra, integrative oneness theory; nine characteristics of WHQ for your personal cultivation.
Who should attend session 2B? • If you have attended TT retreat previously. are ready to be certified in Level I and working towards Level II certification. • If you are certified and wish to participate in the cultivation of our community.
• Session 3: July 17-22 WHQ Retreat for Health Professionals
Main curriculum: Advanced teaching and practice in Lachi, Fachi, visualization, sound healing, Qigong meditation and Paranormal Practice I (including Brain Breathing); teaching in Qigong paradigm and its applications to other health modalities; advanced practice of Preliminary and Core practices.
Who should attend Session 3? • If you are interested in our Qigong Therapy Training Program (see certification requirement here), • If you wish to deepen your skills in energetic healing. This will be the most intensive training for health and healing professionals available in Wisdom Healing Qigong, and will be modeled after the healer program of the Qigong Training Center in China.
Pre-requisites for Session 3 for Health Professionals:
5 days of a WHQ Healing Intensive Retreat, or: WHQi 2.1 - Lachi; WHQi 2.6 - Visualization of Organs, or previous Advancing Workshop equivalent, and/or attendance at 2011 July Professional Retreat.
Pre-requisites for everyone enrolling in Session 1-3:
• Read Wisdom Healing Qigong and 101 Miracles and are integrating the contents into your life and sharing of Qigong.
• Proficiency in Preliminary Practices (SBM, BS, CC, CN, HR), Lachi and the Core Practices of LCUPCD, Standing Meditation, Wallsquats and Sound Healing
• Have a consistent daily practice of WHQ forms. Completing a minimum of 100 hours of practice prior to retreat.
• Attendance at least one WHQi1 Course (Pure Qi or Weekend training), and two WHQi2 Advancing Weekends (If you can’t attend in-person, you can participate online with the Home Study Courses)
Clarifications for this time of transition:
If you are certified Level I by 2011 and want to be certified or working towards Level 2 certification, it is advised to take Session 1B and 2A or 1B and 2. If you are certified Level 2 by May 2012, you can attend session 2 and/or 3 to work towards Level 3 certification.
If you have any questions about the curriculum or requirements please contact Denise
RETREAT COSTS: Please register with a deposit below. Your balance is due upon arrival at retreat.
**Please choose you selection carefully as there are many options. Also, please pre-register for all the sessions you want to attend as we may not be able to extend stays during the retreat.
Cancellation Policy: If you register and cancel with 14 days or more notice, your fee minus $100.00 will be refunded. Cancellation within 7 days: Credit minus charges for all meal costs and a minimum of one night stay.
Prerequisites for Attendance
please see above for each session
This event is no longer available for registration.