Awaken Your True Power of Mind and Brain
You're invited to learn how the Qi of your mind can change the pathways of your brain with Master Mingtong Gu and special guest Dr. Rick Hanson
Saturday May 26th, 2012, 10 am - 6 pm -- Osher Marin JCC, San Rafael
Healing Your Body Through Qigong
Join internationally recognized Qigong Master Mingtong Gu and Dr. Rick Hanson, neuropsychologist and author of Buddha’s Brain, for an exciting full-day adventure to learn about the essential connections between your mind and your brain. Learn how nourishing your mind and body with Qigong practices can help you to expand your brain’s capacities and revitalize your life.
If you are:
- < 25 years old and your brain is still forming;
- Between 25 and 100+ years and interested in maintaining and growing your mental and physical faculties;
- Looking for a healthy way to manage stress and stay focused at work;
- Wanting to stay on top of your game, in the boardroom and on the field and court;
- Seeking relaxation so that you may sleep better at night;
- Healing from illness, overwhelm, or exhaustion;
- Curious about expanding your mind-body capacities
then this program is for you!
The workshop is open to all; no experience is required. This is an event that is beneficial to everyone, including all ages and health conditions.